Had a fun time pulling out the airbrush and repainting one of my two Starhawks this weekend!
Started out with a grey prime and then taped off a few areas that I wanted to stay grey/black. Then I did a few types of blue, a darker base, and a lighter blue at an angle to give some depth to the paneling and greebles. Next step was a wash in the grey areas. Then to start a few grey panels as well.
After some more panels colored in, I got the engines and a few other areas with more of a greenish blue. The last detail was the lights. I always like to add lots of tiny lights on board a ship to make it look more alive!
In addition to the engines being the blue green hue, I also did the Magnite generator on the front as well!